New York State
- • Consumer’s Guide to Arranging a Funeral
- • A Guide to Burial Assistance For New Yorkers in Need
- • New York State Bureau of Funeral Directing
- • New York State Division of Cemeteries – Frequently Asked Questions
- • New York State Division of Cemeteries – Crematory Frequently Asked Questions
- • New York State Department of Health, Bureau of Funeral Directing, Hedley Park Place, 433 River Street Suite 303, Troy, New York 12180-2299
Private Sector Links
- • Burial & Cremation Laws in New York
- • New York State Funeral Directors Association, Inc.
- • Find a Grave – Find the graves of ancestors, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave, etc. See the graves of thousands of famous people from around the world.
- • Bereavement Support Groups – 2-1-1 Long Island
- • Bereavement – Diocese of Rockville Centre, Long Island, New York
- • Support Groups | North Shore-LIJ – Bereavement
- • COSTCO – Offers funeral caskets, sympathy flowers, urns and keepsakes
- • Nassau Suffolk Funeral Directors Association
- • Funeral Consumers Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting a consumer’s right to choose a meaningful, dignified, affordable funeral.